15 Bugs Every Gardener Should Know Web Series

I think we can all agree we are a little bored with social distancing and craving a change in our routines.  Well, I've got one for you!

I'm a little bored and sad that all my outreach programs have been cancelled, so I'm offering a series of webinars called "15 Bugs Every Gardener Should Know".  I will cover the 15 insects you will be seeing in the landscape, veggie garden, and home this season.  I have a feeling that we will all be doing a little more gardening or spending a little more time bettering our landscape this spring and taking walks outside to enjoy nature.  Let's answer your questions of "what's this?" before you even know you have it!


March 23 - Landscape Insects
March 25 - Veggie Insects
March 27 - Home Pests

Each educational class will be held at 2pm Central. You only need a computer and the internet to join or a smart phone! A microphone is only necessary if you want to ask questions, but you can also type in questions to the chat box.



To join us, click here:
Join Microsoft Teams Meeting

When the browser opens, choose Join on the Web Instead (unless you have the Teams app).  You won't be able to join until I start the meeting, so don't worry if you try now and nothing comes up.


Comments

Popular Posts